Learning Circle Preschool invites interested families to an Open House and Tour:
Tuesday, March 4, 2014, 9 am to 10:30 am
Learning Circle Preschool
3 Blue Hill River Road
Canton, MA 02021
Meet teachers, observe classrooms in session and see documentation of work in progress. Director Katrina Selawsky will be available to answer questions and discuss how the program can meet your family’s needs.
The Learning Circle uses a project approach in curriculum development inspired by schools that developed in Reggio Emilia, Italy. This model of early childhood education has at its core a deep belief in the competence and creativity of young children.
The enrollment process is currently underway for the 2014-2015 academic year and for summer enrichment programs.
- Two, three, and five day options (half day)
- Individualized, creative, and engaging curriculum
- Respectful and nurturing interactions
- On-going and meaningful communication with parents
- Enrichment programs and extended day options available
- Ratio of 6 or 7 children per teacher
- Individualized learning in a small class setting
- Creative and engaging curriculum linked both to the Massachusetts curriculum frameworks and the National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Certified, experienced and nurturing teachers
- A flexible schedule to accommodate families who prefer an all-day option (8:30 am to 3 pm M – Th with a half day on F) as well as those looking for half day and/or kindergarten enrichment options
If you cannot attend the Open House but would like more information, please contact Katrina Selawsky at 781-828-4800 or complete the form below.[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’I would like to:’ type=’radio’ options=’Arrange an individual tour,Receive more information’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]
Learning Circle is a non-profit, non-sectarian school, welcoming children and families of all races and religions, without regard to race, cultural heritage, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or the union membership or political affiliation of guardians.